Vision & Mission
PrimeOne School excels at nurturing and developing its family who are well-behaved, healthy, creative, imaginative, innovative, independent, have through understanding towards the concept of nationalism and care to the well-being of the environment.
GENERAL MISSIONS FOR PRESCHOOL, ELEMENTARY, JUNIOR HIGH AND SENIOR HIGH
- To prepare and improve the skills of communication and logic, develop honesty and self confidence, strengthen teamwork, improve interpersonal relationships and working ethos, use high initiative, increase adaptability, develop politeness, ethics, wisdom and care of creating clean, shady and scenic environment.
- To nurture, develop and improve the potential of POS human resources optimally to shape excellent attitude equipped with intelligence, personality, social, aesthetic, kinesthetic and vocational competencies.
- To prepare and improve skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing and counting in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Mandarin correctly and appropriately
- To pursue national, regional and international achievements in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Mandarin, Science, Math, Technology, Art and Sport Competitions
- To apply and succeed in running educational programmes which fulfill the 8 elements in the National Standard of Education (PP No.32 tahun 2013) enriched with the educational standard from the members of OECD or other prominent countries
- To build a foundation for developing a student's potential and to help develop spiritual intelligence and a good attitude in an educational environment full of fun and games
- To give a foundation for knowing letters, numbers, shapes, things and colours
ELEMENTARY AND JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- To develop a basic intellectual foundation in listening, speaking, reading and writing in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Mandarin
- To develop basic competence in Math, Science, Technology, Art and Sport
- To introduce a basic concept of entrepreneurship
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- To improve entrepreneurship talent, leadership and to encourage students to become role models
- To improve competence in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Mandarin, Math, Science, Technology, Art and Sport
- To prepare a student's physical and mental readiness to pursue higher education