9 Commitments of POS
- POS is committed to eliminating ignorance, illiteracy and to providing the facilities to access knowledge by implementing modern and competency-based teaching methodology.
- POS develops both National and International standards of communication competency to ensure the accurate deliverance of meaning in written and spoken language to avoid misinterpretation.
- POS positions teachers who continuously guide their students so as to build constructive relationships among them leading to empathy and sympathy.
- POS sets the life standards and harmony necessary for the students physical, mental, spiritual and moral development.
- POS enhances understanding, tolerance and friendship in a school which is multi ethnic, multi racial and varies in social status.
- POS is concerned with and leads to character building, awareness and respect for human rights.
- POS is committed to developing compassion, laughter, good attitude, giving shelter and a peaceful mind as well as broadening horizons.
- POS will keep teaching wisdom and humanity and devoting itself to humanity with its quality education.
- POS is committed to applying quality management system which is improved continuously for the betterment of education for all PrimeOne School human resources as well as human being in general.